Table of Contents
- Misallocation in Europe during the global financial crisis: Some stylised facts
Biswajit Banerjee and Fabrizio Coricelli
- Analysis of the bank lending survey results for Bulgaria (for the period 2003-2014)
- A forensic analysis of credit activity in Croatia
Mirna Dumičić and Igor Ljubaj
- Discussion of "Analysis of the bank lending survey results for Bulgaria" and "A forensic analysis of credit activity in Croatia"
- Housing and mortgage dynamics in the Netherlands: Some evidence from household survey data
- Discussion of "Housing and mortgage dynamics in the Netherlands: Some Evidence from household survey data"
- The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data
Lorenzo Burlon, Davide Fantino, Andrea Nobili and Gabriele Sene
- Discussion of " The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data”
- Credit misallocation before and after the crisis: A microeconometric analysis for Slovenia
Biswajit Banerjee, Igor Masten, Sašo Polanec and Matjaž Volk
- The efficiency of banks’ credit portfolio allocation: An application of kernel density estimation on a panel of Albanian banking system data
Altin Tanku, Elona Dushku and Kliti Ceca
- Credit allocation and the financial crisis in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Misallocation of resources in Latvia
- Discussion of papers from the session on " Credit allocation (or misallocation)"
- Foreign currency household loans in Austria: A micro view on a macro issue
Nicolás Albacete, Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald and Walter Waschiczek
- Discussion of “Foreign currency household loans in Austria: A micro view on a macro issue”